ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i'm new this is my car

clio 1.8 16v
CIMG1307.jpg

CIMG1309.jpg

CIMG1311.jpg

gregsphonepics131.jpg

;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I wish Mynheer...or how ever you spell it would go bust...Cars very tidy and clean, but that spoiler is gashier than gash!

Welcome to the site none the less

ALi

Octavia VRS
Hi there mate and welcome, some bits of the car I like but what's with the spoiler/exhausts?!

Welcome to ClioSport

looks like a lot of time and effort has been put into the car, interior looks very nice.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Welcome to Cliosport.
You must get quite a bit of attention driving round with the all the kit on,Looks like you have had loads done!

DC5
Nice car, think the spoiler is a bit excessive though. Alot of time and money gone it to it by the looks of it.

Welcome!

clio 1.8 16v
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
I wish Mynheer...or how ever you spell it would go bust...Cars very tidy and clean, but that spoiler is gashier than gash!

Welcome to the site none the less

ALi

urm.....i'm pretty sure they already hav and r jus sellin the final parts under a differrent name?

Megane Mk4
Welcome to CS...

You do know the can of worms you left is going to be shared by everyone ???
Dont worry though.. I doubt they'll be a right lot to peck at afterwards! ;) lol

Nice interior, but not so overly keen on the rear spoiler and did you buy the front bumper from "ploughs 'R' us" ? ;)

320d
The paint job looks first class

Any more pics of the interior?

I'm not a fan of kits myself but the car looks very clean

Valver..
Fooooooking lovely interior m8....looks the nads! Pretty good comments from every1 on here so far fort bein a body kitted 16v it would of have more stick!! Welcome to the site buddy....hope you enjoy ya stay!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

1.8 Civic EX
looks pretty special tidy example of a well modded clio, although as said, not too keen on the spoiler myself. it's the pink fluffy dice that set it off for me! :clown:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
kate16v said:
urm.....i'm pretty sure they already hav and r jus sellin the final parts under a differrent name?

Ahh...thats good news! lol...Actually i think i did know that...more pics of the interior.

Racing Blue 182
Hi Kate,

glad you decided to join, these guys tend to be very helpfull however dont like overly modded cars
car looks very tidy though.

Show them a picture of yourself, they will soon all have good comments.

Jamie x

Renault clio&laguna
welcome to the forum
I like the interior, rims, headlights, color, cleanlook looks nice as well :)
I like the front bumper and siteskirts, but the spoiler and the rear bubper with those 4 pipes and the lexs don't fit here -my opinion of course, it's your car You are the one to like the way it looks ;)
anyway -congratulation, great effort :)

Clart said:
sod the car i wanna see pics of u.

she's tasty :D

You remember bumping into about 8 williams and valvers at a cruise thing when you first got it??

we were on a williams clio meet and went for a laugh, there were loads of chavs even the icecream van there had neons!

Although i'm not keen on really kitted clios, this is no bodge job and looks really neat in the flesh. The interior was lush and the respray too :)

the car would look a whole lot sweeter with a valver front bumper and without the wing IMO....

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
how about we'll all tell her her cars lush in return for her posting pictures of herself??!