ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm new

Renault clio dci mk2
hello just introducing myself, i'm ali, live in portsmouth, i'm 22 on wednesday, used to drive a clio mk2 pre face lift 1.4 sport but i it got written off by a freelander, i loved it so much i've got another clio, mk 2 facelift dci.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
hi
WELCOME :approve:
you have a namesake on this forum, he's a bit ghey, so watch out for random pm's that you might get that were meant for him!!

dci - oh aye what one................ pics?........colour/ age/ mileage

tiTTy & SV650
lol Ally was pissed off when AJR became Ali, now he and Ally will be pissed off.

Welcome and enjoy.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Hiya and welcome to CS

There quite a few of us down in Portsmoth and you should pop along to our next meet which is on the 24th! have alookin the meetings section of the forum!

Hi mate, next meet is on the 24th.

Normal meet point of Portsdown Hill at 7-7:30pm :D

*Edit* - beaten to it lol

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
slippers.jpg

Renault clio dci mk2
this is my old clio before the crash
IMAG0463.jpg

this is after
Photo-0060.jpg

i haven't got any pictures of the new one yet but she is an 02 with 46k metallic navy blue with dynamique pack. would like too meet up but in france from 17 to 24th for my birthday, but after that would like to know when next one is and who is local to me

Vee dub
welcome mate

watch the other ali..... camp as a row of tents outside a venga boys disco

Renault clio dci mk2
crashed on the 10th of march, went without a car for a month, it was hell, got my dci a week ago

Renault clio dci mk2
I live in portchester just off the island, but its easier to say portsmouth as more people know of it.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Yeah i know what you mean, I have a friend how lives in Porchester. Should mean your nice and close to the meet point which is usally Portsdown Hill.

I myself Live in Southsea

Guy called Mike owns a Renault Specialst Garage off the Eastern Road
Theres also Ady, Andy and quite a few others that live in Portsmouth

Renault clio dci mk2
the car was a write off because it was "uneconomical to rapair" cost to much to repair and hit main part of the safety shell