ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im new

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by oddle on 20 September 2004

hey im from farnborough dunno if any1 else is? this is my car below as u can see very standard rite now so wouldnt mind any suggestions on where to start 2 get it looking a LOt better?
Hi mate welcome to the site. If i was you, id get rid of the coachstripe, colourcode, clear side repeaters some alloys and lower 40mm or so, instant improvements.

dont think its near Chester lol but i dont have a clue about places 2 be honest! yer good suggestions cheers m8 2 quick questions tho...getting rid of the strip will that just peel off nice and easy?and also how do i go about colour coding the bumpers lol cos i was going 2 spray them blue but went to a renault dealer and they said it wouldnt look good and the spray wouldnt stick on very well. then he recommened buying a smooth set of standard bumpers for 200 each which i werent impressed with! so how easy is it gona be?

cheers jon

Quote: Originally posted by oddle on 21 September 2004

dont think its near Chester lol but i dont have a clue about places 2 be honest! yer good suggestions cheers m8 2 quick questions tho...getting rid of the strip will that just peel off nice and easy?and also how do i go about colour coding the bumpers lol cos i was going 2 spray them blue but went to a renault dealer and they said it wouldnt look good and the spray wouldnt stick on very well. then he recommened buying a smooth set of standard bumpers for 200 each which i werent impressed with! so how easy is it gona be?

cheers jon

Dont ask reno stuff like that!! They will always rip you off if they can. If you go to a bodyshop around your area they will probably be able to spray them both for 200notes. And the paint is fine as long as you look after it and try not to chip it to much.