ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im no saxo lover

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
For the money he spent on the car he could of had a mint M3.

I bet its in bits now too.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL cabs are slow anyway.

When that saxo his the gearbox's top speed of about 130 the M3 would sale past to about 180.

Some twit in a spoofed up VTS was trying it on with me the other night, his still wouldn't be told after I overtook him about 7 times then I would brake, he would fly past..again and again

When that saxo his the gearbox's top speed of about 130 the M3 would sale past to about 180.

Some twit in a spoofed up VTS was trying it on with me the other night, his still wouldn't be told after I overtook him about 7 times then I would brake, he would fly past..again and again
I can't stand idiots like that, I bet he thought he was 'having it' with your car. I like 'spoofed up' I've never heard that before.:cool:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Saxo's are what the cool members of CS drive apparently ...

This is vts engined AX, complete with SC. Boooooooooooooooooooosst.

[youtube]IT4G-YNGLo0[/youtube]

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I don't drive mine either, its in a thousand pieces in the garage, will be out to terrorise clios on track next year though ;)

Mine is better though, mine has no lights, no seats apart from drivers, steelies :cool: no glass, hlf a dash, no carpets,a cage and a 1.1 engine (For Now :D)

DMS

A thirsty 172
I love how the AX flies past that Scoob at 3:13ish.
It annihilates the Evo in a straight line. Legend!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Saxo's are what the cool members of CS drive apparently ...

This is vts engined AX, complete with SC. Boooooooooooooooooooosst.

[youtube]IT4G-YNGLo0[/youtube]
I was @ Knockhill that day!

[YOUTUBE]8ZEa4fQi3zc[/YOUTUBE]

1.10 the white Evo 5 chasing the AX!

Last edited:
  MCS R56

It sounds like you are no better than the guy in the VTS.

Titanium 182

I've done this with lesser powered cars, but once you've overtaken them you just let them get on with it - no point going back and forth numerous times to prove something which, lets be honest, doesn't need proving!

They'll keep playing until you get bored, as all they want to hear is your straight six scream!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL at the saxo haters on this site!

I wonder if the comments would be the same if the car had 106 written on the back of it......

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd rather the ax! Do they do S/C for the 106 gti aswell? Same engine?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Same engine as far as i know. A lot of the ax gt's have got the 1.6 engines dropped in them now. In fact, there is a lad i had a bit of a play with in the 197 who had an ax with a 1.6 in and it was pretty nippy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Same engine as far as i know. A lot of the ax gt's have got the 1.6 engines dropped in them now. In fact, there is a lad i had a bit of a play with in the 197 who had an ax with a 1.6 in and it was pretty nippy.
My mate had a green ax, put the gt kit on it then a vts engine. Does shift well i'll say that.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Everyone who drives a saxo near me seems to be total c**ts vtr's mainly tho

A few months back a saxo with two. Lads in it kept puling up alongside me on the a12 and kept shouting 1.2 at me,how can they not hear my car is a diesel lol clots

^
Knobbers ! I bet their one was just a badged up 1.4 or something? I've seen a mango 'VTS' round Romford - they never made one ! Sot it's either a 1.1 east coast, or a 1.4 west coast.

I have to say though, some div in a saxo gave it the large to me a while ago, I was thinking wtf ? Go home mate. He wouldn't let up, so eventually I gave in & opened it up a bit only to be called a kn*b. I did laugh though.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
^
Knobbers ! I bet their one was just a badged up 1.4 or something? I've seen a mango 'VTS' round Romford - they never made one ! Sot it's either a 1.1 east coast, or a 1.4 west coast.

I have to say though, some div in a saxo gave it the large to me a while ago, I was thinking wtf ? Go home mate. He wouldn't let up, so eventually I gave in & opened it up a bit only to be called a kn*b. I did laugh though.

I know that mangor badged up vtr its was the 1.4 , it belonged to some norman near where I live he upset a few people it got covered in acid one month then the next it got set alight. No great loss lol

'belonged to some norman' lol, such an Essex saying:) This one must be a different car to that one as I saw it yesterday (it wasn't on fire then)

loads :)
One of my old cars used to be a saxo and it was quite rapid! actually i dont remember being beat by anything, here's my last one.
E111206.jpg

I111206.jpg

intseats.jpg

f2.jpg

DMS

A thirsty 172
If it was me I'd have supercharged a 106 GTi / Rallye instead, I've always preferred 106's even though they're essentially the same car.
I bet that was silly quick though. What power was it making?
I got taken for a spin in a turbo'd 106 GTi at one point and it was incredible how quick it was.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Theres a couple of mango VTS's knocking around. All transplants though. Willsys from Nuneaton iirc is epic.