ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im stuck on gow :( the big RAAM thingy!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
basically u can only hurt it wen the cryll thingys arnt on it, then jus stick at one end the first block and keep shootin him in head for as long as u can till he eventually come right upto u then quick jump over stay in the light all the way to other end and there is another block like at the front of train then do same u can shoot wen theres no kryll and keep doing it till he is other side of block then leg it to other end again etc etc

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Bollox to that, I Completed that in about 30 seconds...

hide behind the first wall.. wait till it comes near, run past it up to the other end up to the big gun.. stand next to the big gun and lob a grenade at it, all the krill will go away then jump on the big gun and pummel it silly.. takes about 3 seconds of pummeling from the big gun to kill it !

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
aa shcwweet not tried tht, wat setting were u playing it on, seems easy to kill it as it being last boss

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
That was on hardcore, I completed it on casual first then went to hardcore.. just got insane to do.. aparantly one bullet pretty much kills you on insane mode lol.. should be interesting.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah we did it on hardcore, am on like act 2 now on insane, it ent as bad as u think, but takes ages to kill normal locusts, the bits tht were tuff on the games b4 jus get really tuff

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
just torque bow the mofo. apparently u don't get the acheivements if u kill ramm with the chain gun?

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I have got to the bit where you need to get into the APC out the back of the house, am I near the end?

mk2 172
killing raam on insane on your own takes a loooong time. i flew through insane, theres a few tricky bits (like on top of the train with the troik guns)
but killing raam is enough to drive you mad, at this point i didnt know what co op was all about i wouldnt have thought you got the achievements so i just plodded on my own. basically it takes twelve active reload torque bow hits, 3 good hit grenades and about 500 round off the lancer. biggest problem is avoiding the fucker long enough to get that lot on target. good luck anyone who beats it, because i know how hard it is i almost gave up. you gotta keep dom alive and hope that he acts as a decoy while you shoot. easier said than done though