ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im thick!

RenaultSport clio182 B/G
i had my 182 booked in today because the light sensor had broken! or so i thought. so i dropped off the car, went back an hour later and was told by a 50ish old woman "theres nothing wrong you had turned the function off" my jaw dropped! so i am officially a dumb ass. :( lol..........

heh.

surely it would have been good customer service to show you around your car when you buy it though... show you how things work?

would prevent things like this :)

clio 182 black /gold
I agree with fubar. The sales man tried to show me cruise control etc, but all i said was i will get used to driving the car first before i use the fancy gadgets lol. he just said ok.

Shhh
How do you turn the automatic headlamps on / off.??

Mine nolonger work, and i dont know how to turn the function back on..

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
Turn the key in the ignition to auxillaires position (so that the lights come on the dash), turn the lights from off to main beam to off to main beam. You should hear a beep and then they should be automatic again.

Worked for me anyway!

RenaultSport clio182 B/G
Has said:
Hope not !!

Invoice says..... Charge: Description: Blonde moment £35+vat

heheh

lol.

no i wasnt charged, thank god, i just wanted my to get my keys and legit!

she said you turn it off/on by switching your lights on/off (twice) when the car is in pre ignition mode. i havent tryed it tho just in case i f**k up again...lol

turn key so dash lights up (but dont start engine)

turn the light stalk from off, to dipped, back off again, to dipped again and back off quickly and it will beep

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
you dont do it to dipped beam you just do it to sidelights

off--sidelights
off--sidelights--off

beep beep

problem solved