ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im yet another one of the sheep on here...

I'd say M3 or 330 but those purchases seem to be dying down on CS...

MX5?

EDIT: "open in another tab and read/reply later" fail...

BMW 330d :)
Lol steven you get second prize.. Has a bit of rust on the rear arches but its a decent spec (Mk1 1.8is which is the one I wanted) and comes with a good hard top! All for less than £700! :p

Not bad but the 1.8's are normally a bit more to buy. I wanted the bigger engine and I got the "is" spec I wanted with the lsd and a stiffer chassis than the 1.6.

It also came with a long mot so I'm very happy! :cool:

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Not bad but the 1.8's are normally a bit more to buy. I wanted the bigger engine and I got the "is" spec I wanted with the lsd and a stiffer chassis than the 1.6.

It also came with a long mot so I'm very happy! :cool:

Nice one mate. Yeah I purchased this one by accident lol.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Accident? How come? ;)

Last year I said to the bloke who owned it I'll give you a hundred quid for it or something sneaky like that. He turned up at mine urgent to get rid as he was moving house & realised it had no tax or MOT.

Ended up giving him £200 for it. Flew through it's MOT as well lol.

Good job! As long as we are both happy with our purchases that's all that matters! You done much to it? What colour is it?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Good job! As long as we are both happy with our purchases that's all that matters! You done much to it? What colour is it?

Neon Green mate with pimp spec leather. Well it's been fully serviced & had the brakes done etc. Plans are to wide arch it, lower it, stiffen it up, stick a cage in it etc.

Neon Green mate with pimp spec leather. Well it's been fully serviced & had the brakes done etc. Plans are to wide arch it, lower it, stiffen it up, stick a cage in it etc.

Sounds good. Im going to fix a few of the faults with mine first before modifying it. Would love to turbo it at some point.

Got the car during my lunch break today! Gave it a quick clean tonight and its made a big difference. Mechanically it seems pretty good but is a bit tatty cosmetically and will need a load of parts to do it up! Not sure what to order first!

:approve: