ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser issue

Clio 172 cup
So my Clio 172 ph2 2003 has an immobiliser issue, everything seems to work as it should, just the immobiliser light is flashing quickly and obviously won’t turn over, it’s had a new ecu uhc and keys and that hasn’t made a different. Checked the fuses in the engine bay, swapped the 3 black boxes around and tried again and still no luck. I got told that I’d need to unlock the ecu, but also got told that if I get the ecu unlocked that still won’t make a difference. Any advice or help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

dan's cast offs.
fast flash is key not recognised, won't stop the car from turning over though. wiring problem.

Clio 172 cup
Guessing the wiring problem could be anywhere? Or could it just be to do with the fact I haven’t got a battery in I’m just connecting jumper cables to another car?

Clio 172 cup
Haven’t tried that out I’ve had it plugged in and it came up with this..

Subaru imp & leggy
I had exact same thing a couple of months ago. Tried my spare key and it starts first time. The key I was normally using locks and unlocks on the remote but when put key in light flashes quickly and won't start. Spare works fine so tells me wiring is fine must be the key. Anyone know what can do about that?

Clio 172 cup
I’
I had exact same thing a couple of months ago. Tried my spare key and it starts first time. The key I was normally using locks and unlocks on the remote but when put key in light flashes quickly and won't start. Spare works fine so tells me wiring is fine must be the key. Anyone know what can do about that?
Even my spare key doesn’t work :/ I’m gonna have to flick through the loom somewhere and see what’s going on, I’ve got a spare loom if needs be so I can put that in and try again. It’s a pain in the arse now