ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser Light Missing. Part Link/Number?

1.2 & Artic 182
Not even sure if this light is to do with the Immobiliser but that's all I can imagine.
Does anyone know the part number or name of this light/beacon so I can replace it.Tried to search but "gear stick immobiliser light" was unfruitful. When buying the car I thought the seller had hard wired an aux input but so I found out that was not true. :pensive:
HnbXlTA.jpg

Cheers, Mat

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Have you got an aftermarket alarm fitted? It looks suspiciously like it's the immobiliser light off one of those rather than standard renault job

1.2 & Artic 182
Have you got an aftermarket alarm fitted? It looks suspiciously like it's the immobiliser light off one of those rather than standard renault job
Sorry should have noted but the picture isn't of my 182, basically mines the same as the one in the picture but the bulb is missing out of it.

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Ahh I see, you're looking to replace it then? If so try something like led alarm light on ebay. Some will be flashing dummy lights but you can get replacement ones too

Clio 172 Merc ML55
The light down there is the alarm, nothing to do with the immobiliser. Your immobiliser light is in the centre of the dash.

Yeah it just shows when the alarm/immobiliser is active, it doesn't stop it operating, just a visual reminder that it's on

When I had my 172 someone previous had pushed the light halfway in, make sure yours hasn't just been pushed all the way through. Take out the ash tray and have a rumage with your fingers and see if it's there, should be able to push it back through if it is.