ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iMovie for iPhone. Post yours.

Honda. Tesla Someday
remember, for 720P HD to youtube, you have to get the HD video off your iPhone and upload it via your PC or Mac.

E87 118d M Sport
Thanks mate. I just read online that iMovie doesnt support the HD upload yet. Thats why it isnt working lol.

Dont think you can cut in the middle, I tried that.

You double tap on a video reel to add the theme. Go to the dropdown and and select 'opening' or whatever, if its on 'none' it won't display it.

Legend cheers for that that was driving me nuts not being able to find that the other day!! Quite annoying/odd that there's no user guide or even one pager summary type thing available for this.

Roll on ios4 for iPad and getting this on there, maybe with some more features, thatll be awesome using the screen size of the ioad with the simplicity of this be wicked. Now if they just add the cool globey bit from iMovie my needs will be sorted!! Although be interesting to see how it deals with a movie of say half hour or so!!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Heres another quick one from today that I made.

Our cleaner at the BT Exchange, Staines...

[YOUTUBE]n5ml9c4lTx8[/YOUTUBE]

Honda. Tesla Someday
LoL who is Ben from BB!? LOL

He was not high, he's just like that!! Too funny, I will get more!! LOL

:) I Love my iPhone / iMovie

57 Clio Campus Sport
Does it only record @720p on its side? Always forget to turn it over so half my videos come out as crap strip size.

Here is my second attempt, all edited by iMovie for iPhone apart from the MJ bit.

[YOUTUBE]M4uEDtRItfI&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Did that a few weeks back

Last edited by a moderator:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i can't seem to edit the length of the clips on imovie... is that possible?

Monaco 53/468
Can shorten clip buy double tapping it once in the bar at the bottom of your project, then drag the orange dot left to wherever you like. Can only shorten by removing the beginning or end inwards, can't cut random parts out which is a shame