ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Importing Existing Emails Into Outlook:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hi there, not for me, and not part of my official job, but I've been asked to look into it.

Someone we work for has a load of emails in a "GoDaddy" email account. (Shocking)

This person wants to move MS Outlook using a new email, and also take their current GoDaddy email into it too. (Fine)

They've got a shed load of emails in this GoDaddy account they want available in MS Outlook. I've never had to do this before (I've set up plenty of accounts, but never had to import old emails)

Cheers

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Doesn't mention moving existing emails saved in the account over does it? Or am I blind?

i.e I've got no problem setting up an account etc, but I just need all the emails (200+) moved into Outlook so they can be searched through etc.

Cupra
It will be a setting on the Godaddy server I think. You choose whether to only sync new mails or all mail.