ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impressed with 1.6 performance

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Went out today with a few pals one who owned a 182 now i have 110bhp and he has 182bhp (obviously) but we wer having a bit of a play and i couldnt see much in it tbh...

lol
christopher

^^ dont take it serious mate, i tell foxy aka gordan aka katie he is a homo all the time... and christopher is a little midget, and dutty112 that he is a girl with green wheels

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my 1.4 kicks ass i had a play with an m5 other day i kept in his slip stream up to 180 when i run out of puff.

M

mini-valver

They're not slow standard. Valver pace on more than a few occasions and St170 didn't pull until after a ton. No-one will believe you though carrot head as they are all statistic bummers.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
down a backroad if you keep the revs up the 182 wont be much faster than the 1.6 id imagine as my modded 1.2 16v used to keep up fine on the cliosport meets untill we got to a straight then it was a different story!

M

mini-valver

Yeah but you're like proper ginger. Rusty sheriffs badge FTL mate!