ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impreza bites the dust on way to crail

Evo 8 Jap Crap
[YOUTUBE]Q2H8lLbNLO0[/YOUTUBE]

speccsti.jpg

burningsti.jpg

stiburn.jpg

Looks sweet as on the deck! :p

stiflames.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its heart braking seeing someones car like that cos its your pride n joy and its going down in flames and theres nothing you can do, id be crying if i was the owner but on the plus side look how slammed that fooker is now tho!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Was a type RA running 500bhp!!

Said he was driving on way to crail and heard a loud bang from the engine followed by lots of smoke, pulled over and it went up

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
oh its a bugeye! i now feel less disheartened still a los id cry about but its a BUG EYE! :dead:

120d M-Sport
That is a niceeee scooby, bet the owner was absolutely gutted. :(

Wonder what the payout was lol

Nippy white cup
Looks like something that happened to one near me...his was pushing sill power but was a classic. He had an new oil cooler or something fitted the night before and something went tits up...a pipe melted or something...red hot and the oil pissed all over....must be gutting :(

Chris

182 Cup
Been there, done that. Heart breaking, but at least I didn't have to watch mine going up in smoke. Poor sod.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Taking the rat look a bit too far IMO.

Jokes aside, must be heartbreaking for the owner to watch that knowing he can't do anything about it:dapprove: