ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

in car camera

tiTTy & SV650
I'm thinking of a camera mount but I dont have a camcorder or anything so am thinking of one which records to SD cards.

I want to use it when mountain biking too, have seen this:

http://www.actioncameras.co.uk/acatalog/ATC-1000.html

anyone used anything like this, how u reckon itd work in the car? its designed for outdoors where light changes a lot so I figure it would work fine and I could easily knock up a bracket to mount it based on what comes with it...

Renault Laguna Coupe
They're ok but the video quality is pretty crap. Depends how you want to view the finished product I suppose. On a DVD through a TV it will look pretty awful, but maybe ok for low-res stuff for the web.

tiTTy & SV650
Aye I have a 2GB SD card dave but its too big for it i think...

(640 x 480) is that really s**t quality?

R35 GTR
rory182 said:
Aye I have a 2GB SD card dave but its too big for it i think...

(640 x 480) is that really sh*t quality?

Its not too bad, but not great. I get some decent videos on my phone, but when you blow them up to say a laptop's full screen they look s**t.

tiTTy & SV650
i just want some videos of my drives i think, b road blasts etc lol mtb cam would be cool too but im s**t slow on the bike anyway