ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In car DVR, can anyone recommend a good one.

I want to buy a decent in car DVR. Must power on and record automatically with ignition, then stop and switch off with ignition.

I bought a cheap one, but the video was poor, despite what the seller said and my best efforts at research, the output was interpolated up to 1080 and was crap (the youtube video linked was clearly from another camera).

The DOD ones from Taiwan seem to be the best quality, they cost more than most but it looks like they are good quality. ... although there are fakes / clones and the video on one of those is bound to be crap.

I would happily buy a gopro but unless anyone can tell me different I don't think it will auto power on and record / auto power off easily.

Anyone with any experience of the DOD ones ? or can recommend a decent one ? Cheers.

R27 191/500
i work in cctv (along with many other things) distribution cant say ive come across any requests for mobile dvr's ill see what i can find out