ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In car MP3 player - recommendations

I am looking for a stereo unit which will allow me to plug my MP3 player (Creative Labs) into it. I've seen them in new cars and presume you can now buy them as aftermarket units. Any recommendations??

Skoda Fabia vRS
we just got a new Panasonic in @ work today which has a 3.5mm jack plug on the front so you can plug whatever you want straight into it, no adapters necessary

Thanks for the reply. i have a couple of questions though:

Will it fit the Clio? If so:

What is the model number?

How much does it retail for?

Skoda Fabia vRS
yes it will, straight in

£99.99

not sure on the model number, cant even find it online, its brand new

your local Motor World should have some in stock now

Renault Clio 16v
i've a head unit you can plug sd cards into and usb memory sticks into. sounds good too ! not a well known brand - H&B - but not bad for what it does !

Green George said:
I am looking for a stereo unit which will allow me to plug my MP3 player (Creative Labs) into it. I've seen them in new cars and presume you can now buy them as aftermarket units. Any recommendations??

Treat yourself to an iPod and get one of Alpine's latest generation head units! ;)

Unfortunately I can't imagine many manufacturers building full control interfaces with anything other than iPods! The only real exception is Sony but that's only because they make both so their head units are compatible with their MP3 players.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Can you not run a lead from the output of your existing head unit?£3.99 from Maplins.(3.5mm to twin phono lead).