ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**IN CAR TV AND PS2**

Golf GTi Mk1

I may be having a alpine widescreen Tv coming my way soon and i already have a PS2 and was thinking of putting it in my car, is this a hard job?
The TV i have coming is the fixed version so i would have to position it somewhere pratical, i was thinking near the interior and map lights?? but i dont know!
Any help on this matter will be very appriciated!!
CHEERS

Lionel Richie

I want to do this too but im a bit skint!!!! Youll need a power transformer which youll need to wire into the back of the fag lighter (about £50 from PC World)

S2 106 Rallye

The easiest way of getting DVD in ur Clio is using a PS2, you obviously get the advantage of games too! Ive mounted mine where the cup holders are in the latest Clio. If you include the cost of a power inverter, Necvox Screen, and playstation ur looking at about £600 for total setup. If you have an aux in input in the back of your headunit that will work better than having to get an Fm modulator to get your sound through ur speakers. Ne way, hope thats helped you out abit.