ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In ear headphones.. Good ones

Astra (H) VXR
Looking for some new in ear head phones..

Mainly for in the gym, on my bike.

Something that will sit nicely in my ear but provide good sound also.

Any suggestions?

Beats are out of the question as they are a rip off.

Thanks

PH2 Flamer
I use JVC HAFX1X

My brothers have them too. Can be bought for £10 on the web.

Had them years and are very good quality. Rate them highly.

CLS320 with a D6
Budget? I can recommend monster turbines. Got a set after some Bose triports. Banging, so comfortable and minimalist

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Shure se315. Not sure about for the the gym though. Depends if you'll like them as they are proper in ear, right in, like monitor type that you see singers wearing. But they are quality, bass proper booms in your head and you can change out the cables if you need to and excellent noise cancellation.

Astra (H) VXR
budget is upto £20 really. i will have a look at some of the suggestions, thanks very much.

edit

like i said there for the gym and riding really so they are likely to get wet from either sweat or rain.

so dont want to be spending a fortune to ruin them

172 Cup
I have some £20 sennheisers. Lasted a few years being bashed around my work bag and are fine. Even fell in a brew and worked after drying out.