ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In need of a good flocking!

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
I'm after getting my dash top flocked and whilst there are loads of companies offering a flock, who have you used and that you would recommend. Also what price should I expect to pay? :D

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
DSC01688_zps490b55bb.jpg

DSC01695_zps0561af47.jpg

DSC01693_zps0bb24d67.jpg

CLIO 182
Wow looks incredible mate!!! Sold that to me!!! ;)

Cheers for the pics looks nuts!! How did you have yours done did you drive to them and pull it apart there or have it apart then send it?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
the car is my track car so I had it all in bits anyway so I drove over to him in my other car with them all and he brought them back to me a week later as they are only 1 hour from me but you can post them

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
lol
I would give him a call as he is doing another top steering cowl cover for me as I broke the clip that holds it down when fitting it :eek: and he said he is very busy at the moment so you may have to plan it a good few weeks in advance.

WOW! not very keen on their gallery! in fact its almost enough to make me not want to use their site!

Hopefully their products are much better than the gallery!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Timmsy, with your location, I have a mate who live in Brighton who does it and has done mine and a few other mates within the Ford RS world.
hes actually now started working for Corbeau aswell, so almost on your door step.

Failing that, only other places I've used is Raj @ Autoflock, and the lady who used to be a part of Central Blast Cleaning in Banbury.

Timmsy, with your location, I have a mate who live in Brighton who does it and has done mine and a few other mates within the Ford RS world.
hes actually now started working for Corbeau aswell, so almost on your door step.

Thanks Kelv, could you pm me some details, i know exactly where Corbeau is, almost a 5 min walk from where i work :)

BG 182 ff & Ph1 172
I used floc-king aswell when I had my dash top and a few other bits done. They did a quality job and will definatly be using them again for any other bits