ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Increase the size of your MANHOOD!

In one really simple step......

FIT AN INDUCTION KIT! I just fitted a Pipercross Induction kit and i swear every time i bury the loud pedal all the girls think its a TVR coming down the road :D

Then they turn around see a clio. :oops:

Still if it sounds good......

gotta say, gotta piercross on mine, and how addictive is that roar!! always makes me smile when i boot it and get people turning round to see wtf it is and its a clio!!!:D

Well there gos my fuel consumption all im going 2 be doing from now on is changing down for no good reason just so i can can hear the BBBBBAAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

hehe "Hey.. look at that dick driving down the road, he thinks his car sounds like a TVR..."

hehe "oh well its as good as it gets b4 i can afford the insurance on one"

Oh did i mention the time i took on a TVR........?

I LOST

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 15 October 2003
So... a nice sounding car.. = Huge penis??

Quite possibly. I have a 1.2, that sounds like a turbo charged hairdryer, and also have a tiny penis.

If it grows when I pick up my Cup, Ill let you know.

But as per the Renault Clio motto... Its not the size that counts...

Those foam pipercross ones sound great. Gives a nice throaty growl. The K&N one I have sounds a bit cack in comparison.