ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indicators don't always work...

182 Cup
Hello,

My 182 cup has recently recently been having some issues with it's indicators. Sometimes they will not work at all (no clicking noise from relay, no lights on dash and no lit up bulbs.) So I put my head under the glove box and shook around the wires and white fuses? under there and then it works for a second then doesnt (as though somewhere there is a faulty connection.) Does anyone know which fuse or cable is actually the cause? I read somewhere it has to do with a 3-pin plug and if you unplug it then plug it back in it should work fine. Please help ASAP!

Thanks,

Alex

Have you resolved this problem yet? I'm having a similar problem whereby my indicators simply do nothing. No tick or lights.

182 Cup
well as a temporary measure, when they stop working i smack the underside of the glovebox where all the wires are and it starts to work again. Does anyone know if this is a loose connection or what? Help!