ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kit Dilemma!!

williams 2
Hi ya people havent been a clio owner to long, well since saturday gotta say my 172's a bit different from my old saxo vtr! Im just wondering what induction kits do you recommend! Are they worth putting on? I need some help being new ya see! Any info would be great! thanks.

p.s are there any common problems with them? Its a 51 plate facelift model!

Viper is very good.
There a stickie post in the techie area of the forum contains all the common problems.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
wait for the k&n appollo, i have the only 1 out of 3 made on ebay at he mo, it got a massive review

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I just put in an ITG panel filter in my 172 and its pretty good (better than the k&n I had on my previous one), you can get them for about £34 my mate has a viper on his 172 and it makes no difference other than the sound. personally I didn't find that the sound warranted the £250 price tag

cock mobile.
ITG Panel for me.

I had a open air piper cross before, sounded great, worked s**t!

Clio 172 mk2
Agree

I had open K&N on a R19 and it killed the torque.....was completely useless in the summer.