ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit, exhaust questions..

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
im looking to get an induction kit and custon exhaust put on my 1.4 16v 2003 dynamique,

i know its better to go for a enclosed filter such as a bmc cda , but i cant seem to find a price for these on the net, also any other enclosed kits that you would reccomend?

the exhaust im thinking of getting custom made at possibly Blueflame in skelmersdale, not sure if anyones heard of it, seems to have quite a good rep from what ive heard, the other option is a powerflow but iv heard alot of bad things about them, again suggestions welcome.

thanks

k&n typhoon or pipercross viper lol pipercross bout 250 or theres venom i fink which is exactly same but diffrent colour and is 180 i fink

S4 Avant
im looking to get an induction kit and custon exhaust put on my 1.4 16v 2003 dynamique,

i know its better to go for a enclosed filter such as a bmc cda , but i cant seem to find a price for these on the net, also any other enclosed kits that you would reccomend?

the exhaust im thinking of getting custom made at possibly Blueflame in skelmersdale, not sure if anyones heard of it, seems to have quite a good rep from what ive heard, the other option is a powerflow but iv heard alot of bad things about them, again suggestions welcome.

thanks
this the one your after? got one on my 182

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1369

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
says that BMC is for the mk1 and 2 V6's does that matter? i would have thought it might?

wheres a good place to get pipercorss viper or venom then?

S4 Avant
says that BMC is for the mk1 and 2 V6's does that matter? i would have thought it might?

wheres a good place to get pipercorss viper or venom then?
yeah, it does say its for the V6, but the last owner stuck one on my 182

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
suppose the only difference could be the size of the throttle body,

the pipercross viper ive found is £190 are there any more you would reccomend for maybe a bit less££