ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit fitting without adapter plate

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V dynm
Hi I have a 1.2 16v dynamique 2001 and I've just bought a universal induction kit but I don't know how to fit it without having to use an adapter plate, does anyone know how you do this? Cheers:)

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V dynm
because i dont have one and i dont think you can buy them separately and i already have an induction kit

because i dont have one and i dont think you can buy them separately and i already have an induction kit

I used to have the same car and Was in the same position. As far as I'm aware there is absolutely no way you can fit it without the adapter plate. I was lucky as I checked on eBay and there was one on there buy now for £15. Check on eBay or put a thread in the 'wanted' section is your best bet!

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V dynm
I used to have the same car and Was in the same position. As far as I'm aware there is absolutely no way you can fit it without the adapter plate. I was lucky as I checked on eBay and there was one on there buy now for £15. Check on eBay or put a thread in the 'wanted' section is your best bet!
cheers mate!