L loz180691 Car Clio 1.4 16v Apr 26, 2009 #1 just need some help/advice on where to get the pipe work from links/prices will help me lots thanks piccy below to show what bit i need thanks
just need some help/advice on where to get the pipe work from links/prices will help me lots thanks piccy below to show what bit i need thanks
Rossy197 Car Black 197 Apr 26, 2009 #2 You want the induction bend right ? Have you tried searching for a Samco hose ?? I just checked on K-Tec but couldnt see anything but maybe give them a ring mate EDIT: I did just check for your engine size though as not sure if the Samco bends from a 1*2 will fit ? Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
You want the induction bend right ? Have you tried searching for a Samco hose ?? I just checked on K-Tec but couldnt see anything but maybe give them a ring mate EDIT: I did just check for your engine size though as not sure if the Samco bends from a 1*2 will fit ?
marinemackay2003 Car Supercharged Ph1 172 Apr 26, 2009 #3 hill power do them - http://www.hillpower.co.uk/ sfs? http://www.sfsperformance.co.uk kam racing http://www.kamracing.co.uk/universal-items-201/silicon-hoses-202/ hope these help
hill power do them - http://www.hillpower.co.uk/ sfs? http://www.sfsperformance.co.uk kam racing http://www.kamracing.co.uk/universal-items-201/silicon-hoses-202/ hope these help