ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Kit, noise

Been thinking about induction kit and whether its worth it, i want a bit more noise and heard the JMS kit isnt very noisy and thats the one i was thinking of going for. I had a viper on my vx220 and it was super noisy thats what im looking for...

Breaking 172 NV676
I have the JMS kit and i love it whoever told you it wasnt noisy is lying. Mine sounds like it wants to suck up everything in site.

Breaking 172 NV676
Think they are back in stock now. I had been waiting months for them to come back in as I was more interested in gains rather than noise and this was the only thing I could find with proven gains

Ended up picking up 3 month old one for 120

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I dont think the JMS kit is that noisy tbh, i barely heard it over the exhaust.

320d
The JMS kit should be noisy. I ran my ph1 without the airfeeds which is almost identical to the JMS setup and it was very loud.

f0xy off here asked me if I was running a filter. He thought I had an empty airbox. I loved it. Foot down and you got a wooooaaahhhhh, over 5K it sounded awesome too.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
No the V6 box isnt noisy at all, unless u dont have an aftermarket exhaust, they you might hear it slightly. If you want noisy, just bolt a filter to your tb.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
We had a play with the V6 airbox off the TB

moz-screenshot.png
DSC01168.jpg

Video of the sound - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggH20-K6wSM

Megane 265 Cup
Remove acoustic filter, stick an itg panel filter in and it sounds brilliant, I removed my acoustic filter 2 weeks ago and it sounds brilliant now :)

Clio 172mk2
viper with front air feed, accoustic valve removed, i cant notice any loss in power, and when me a a trophy pushed it down dual carriage way i was infront.

noise with front feed is acceptable on day to day driving with nice noise.
take front feed off its hell lot louder

Maybe a 172 Cup..
How much would kit be with extra small silicone pipe and heatshield type thing behind headlight James?? If available...

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
How much would kit be with extra small silicone pipe and heatshield type thing behind headlight James?? If available...

We built a kit for a customer with the batterey in the engine bay -

DSC01151-1.jpg

Mine was just the test mule ;)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Shame not readily available, as like the fact that battery(albiet smaller) can still fit up front. Looks awesome!!!!