ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit plus panel filter

Hey, just wondering whether you ca have both the induction kit and panel filter. sorry if this is a daft question but dont really know much when talking about moddfied engines.

cheers Bon

also is it easy to fit. and does it increase much performance

firstly, no you cant have both, one is a replacement filter to go in your existing air box, the other replaces the airbox entirely. second question, it depends on the car and how much you have to spend, if you havent got a valver/williams/172/182 i would say go panel filter, an ITG will give you better thrttle response but no real gain in power. If you have one of the cars listed above then an induction is worth considering, though i have not heard of one thats makes huge gains on the valver or williams so would again recomend an ITG panel filter. though for a 172 or 182 i would say either BMC CDA or ITG Maxogen. any more questions feel free to pm me.