ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit

Clio mk2 ph2
Hi New here. can I put a induction kit on 2003 1.2 16v. Cos the air box looks part of the inlet. Or am I missing some.
thank you.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
You can yes, KTec used to do them. Dunno if they still sell them though, I had one on mine about 12 years ago.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
If it's a D4F 712 then there are two bolts at the top, undo them, then unclip the plastic tab at the top, pull towards you and up. should just come off. At the bottom of the airbox is an induction hose that should just twist and disconnect.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Once you get the airbox off you should be left with like a square opening. When you buy a kit for it you'll get like an adaptor plate that fits that opening which you then attach an air filter to.

Can't find pictures of my old one but it's something like this. Mine had a longer bit of curved tubing so the air filter was situated down near the radiator.

download.jpeg