ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction Or Yozza

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Was alittle board tonight so managed to drag the other half out to take a couple of videos of the K-tec style induction kit that i fitted.

With having a Yozza i feel that inside the car all i can hear is the Yozza and that it drowns any induction noise out.

Oh and the mrs thought she would be smart taking a 2 second video of herself moaning so i thought i would be smarter and post it LOL

th_InductionNoise01.gif

th_InductionNoise02.gif

th_InductionNoise03.gif

th_InductionNoise04.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This is the longest video that was taken and the only one thats ready via Youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
  PB Clio 172
I think the exhaust is too much and I wouldn't have it ( neither would the gf put up with it) buts its your car !

An orange one
It sounds very loud and raspy.. I can hear a nice induction in amongst it though!

I wouldn't have it though personally, driving around town 95% of people would see a noisy clio and just think chav / idiot / trouble imo

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I think the exhaust is too much and I wouldn't have it ( neither would the gf put up with it) buts its your car !

Its a standard Yozza exhaust with CAT and i really cant afford to be changing it and i dont see why i would change it either ?
My Mrs drives the car and does not mind it but if she was not happy she could use one of our other cars.

Sounds good! Should do the same video with a couple of different induction set ups to compare/contrast!

I might put the standard air box back on and try a video and see what i can herefrom outside the car.

Decatted?​

Nope, Has the standard 182 CAT

It sounds very loud and raspy.. I can hear a nice induction in amongst it though!

I wouldn't have it though personally, driving around town 95% of people would see a noisy clio and just think chav / idiot / trouble imo

Its a standard 182 Yozza exhaust with CAT and no mods so im hoping that all the other Yozza exhaust sound alittle the same.
When driving about town it can be alittle quiet and its not as loud as it is in the video.

I can hear the induction quite clearly.

Thank You, Im glad im not just being silly and thinking its all in my head

I think it sounds spot on tbf. To get the bits needed, easy enough?

The bits are all easy to get, You can get filters for around £20 and then you just buy the rest from Ebay.
I spent around £30 £35 MAX on mine and im happy enough with it, You would be better buying a 90 Degree tube rather than the silicone pipe IMO.

I just wanted to be anal and have mine all one colour.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This one you actually here induction more than exhaust

Last edited by a moderator:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Whats it sound like in the car? I used to have the ktec induction kit and that sounded immense in and out of the car.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Whats it sound like in the car? I used to have the ktec induction kit and that sounded immense in and out of the car.

In the Car i cant hear much apart from the Yozza in the back.

​The only way im going to get this louder is to A) Get a huge filter B) Get some cold air feed pipes to the filter

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah okay. Mine was when i had an rs192 exhaust but guessing the yozza is a fair bit louder.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I've got a ktec Mark.

The Only thing that puts me off the K-Tec one is the fact the oil breather pipe is not on the elbow like a Samco / Forge pipe.

Im looking it larger filters :evil: