ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182, BTC, Bristol.

Fiesta atm
haha am i not doing the right thing by buying a clio?! Don't get me wrong in an ideal world i'd love to sell & buy privately but I don't have the time, if you want things now you gotta pay!

test it, buy it, enjoy it! :approve:

here's a teaser for you
IMG_1062.gif

IMG_1056.gif

Fiesta atm
I went to see this car today, not the best example I've ever seen, so i walked out without even taking it for a test drive. Fag burn in the seat, leather on the seats worn out, door handle falling off, scratches all over, some covered in a different colour orange, damage to the front bumper and he tried telling me thats what i should expect from a car this old?? I also asked about the belts & he said they didn't need doing for another 20k?! I was under the impression they would need doing soon, if not already?! I am now considering going private :D If anyone knows any decent 182's for sale with cup packs please let me know!!

Aw iv just put a deposit on this car. Gutted. i dont think il be making the trip after all, sounds poor.

Dont suppose any1 else has seen this car?

Sean

Fiesta atm
Yeah it is a small world!! lol

When I said I was interested in a 182 they showed me your pics on facebook & your in that magazine, your cars mint!!

It is low, shoulda seen it when he had big wheels on it haha

Fiesta atm
Whats RWS or FCS, not quite up to scratch with the lingo!

Don't shoot me... but i'm probably getting a cooper s now!! lol Got a good deal, & insurance is cheaper :D

I would still pop up if you have a meet, love clio's

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Sat in that inferno today, is a very nice car but over priced imo also sat in the blue 182 they got lovely car got my eye onit!

I wouldnt buy anything from Bristol Trade Centre. After working for Renault in Bristol, i remember we would get so many cars from them, and they were just sheds. Also i went for a test drive in a TT they were selling, and the temp gauge was on the max, i asked about it and was told "its a fuse". Turns out its a common fault with the TT`s. Just steer clear of them.

toon