ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 cup stripes yes or no?

106 GTi
normal_clio_rs_team_6.jpg

050127clioTEAM2501.jpg

050127clioTEAM6002.jpg

050127clioTEAM2503.jpg

normal_clio_rs_team_1.jpg

http://medias.rs-team.org/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=20

Some one on here made a replica of one of the above. I quite like it.

LY V6 with Recaros
It looks better than I expected it to on the inferno, but still a no for me.

Renault Clio 182 CUp
my boyfriend has a 182 racing blue with stripes, if i put them on dont you think we will look sad? identical cars? hmmm.....

133/225/CLS AMG
I think that pic actually highlights how good it does look!! If you haven't got anthracite wheels then do em in white.

If you have, try black stripes!! :D

cock mobile.
Only on Racing Blue imo.

Inferno is a lovely colour though, one of my favs on the 182.

The guy i bought my 182 off reckoned the stripes were £800 as an optional extra.
That can't be right can it???

182FF c/w Recaros
As an Inferno owner myself I think it looks ghastly (they look ok on the RB though) so a big no from me:D

clio 200 F4Rt
was gonna say!!

i think when i got mine they where a 95 quid option, but as i went inferno not blue, i didnt get them.

i think if you did choose to get them, anthracite ones, like the wheels would look far better!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
sell the inferno and get racing blue with stripes problem solved,:rasp:

Focus ST
my boyfriend has a 182 racing blue with stripes, if i put them on dont you think we will look sad? identical cars? hmmm.....

You're already sad for having virtually the same car anyway, so why not go the whole hog ;)

Seriously though, when I bought my Inferno from a Renault dealership it had racing stripes in a silvery/antracite sort of colour and I thought it looked good (they'd just put them for display purposes).

I was torn whether or not have Renault take them off before I picked it up but in the end decided to make them do it as I couldn't be f*cked with the hassle if I ended up getting sick of them.

I think the pics with the stripes on look alright, but personally id go without them, although it would look interesting seeing 1 driveway with 2 striped 182's in different colours ;)

Turbos.
No way. The whole point of the stripes was that it is the Gordini colour scheme, which is with the light blue.

RenaultSport Clio 182 Cup
This is My inferno cup with black stripes

cs3a.jpg

cs2a.jpg

lights1.jpg

cs1a.jpg

Not the best photos

Most people who see the car like them
Certainly make the car stand out a bit.

Focus ST
No way. The whole point of the stripes was that it is the Gordini colour scheme, which is with the light blue.

Appreciate what you're saying but 99.9% of people on the road won't know that so whatever colour it's in most people will just think "look, they've got 'go-faster' stripes on their little clio".