ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182, Kingstown, Carlisle

RB 182
Spotted an inferno 182 heading out of Carlisle, Kingstown this evening and onto M6 northbound heading for Gretna...

Made me drool!!

Lou

I've been up and down that road 3 times today and not spotted one Clio sport!! My car currently facing out onto the road in the Premier Inn car park!

RB 182
I never spotted yours and I normally look in there to see what cars are kicking about too! It was probably about 5ish when I passed, following the inferno lol

Lou

I must have just literally been behind you or a few mins in front! Think I got back to the hotel around 4:50ish!

Stuck here til Thurs morning too so keep an eye out!!

What do you drive?

RB 182
Iceberg 172, pretty much bog standard apart from a smaller front number plate. I shall keep my eyes open, im around that way daily when heading home from work.

Lou

I'll look out for you too! Working at Carlisle hospital tomorrow. Look out for the RB with a bonnet covered in bird crap lol!!

RB 182
Mine will be covered in it too no doubt, stupid seagulls nest on the roofs of the buildings on the estate where I work, normally washed every night at this time of year lol!

If I see you, i'll give you a flash (not literally, not while i'm driving at least haha!) and a wave :)

Lou

Haha!! Ill prob be heading back up to the hotel around 5ish tomorrow so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you flashing ;)

Lou

Saw this today when I was on the phone looking out hotel window!! Never seen you behind it though lol!!

RB 182
Been working out on site today, just got finished about an hour ago from 6am, bloody knackered....I did pass by about 45 mins ago though :p

'05 182 sport cup
Martin,
inferno was proibably my daughters motor SAZ ****. She works on Kingstown estate and lives in the great City of Gretna!;)

RB 182
Yep, that's the one! Stunning colour, first time i've seen it in the metal, and wow!! never seen it kicking about before, and i'm over in Gretna a fair bit.