ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 Nottingham 8pm 5/4/08

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Saw just going past Hooters last evening. Wasn't in mine but would have made some sort of signal.

Anyone from here? Dom?

Couldn't see as I was in the passenger seat of my parents car and he crossed in front of us at the lights.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
my car was tucked up in the garage! why i was living it up in ripley at that time :approve: LOL there cant be another one out there!! ;)

im sure i seen 1 of you two at Nuthall island (motorwat island / A610 island) a few times before, any of you know there?

I'm usually by that way once every couple of weeks. Thats the one with the Gateway hotel isn't it? Embassy Tyres is near there.

ITB BG 182
dont know who long you been on here for but ya might have seen me about before the big B, welcome anyway.

ps if it was you i seen driving up oxclose lane the other day while i was waiting for my bus... cheers made me feel like i miss the car even more

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ was that on Sunday John as i was driving to carlton ?? :)

What did you get banned for?! :eek:

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
I'm normally around Hooters at 8ish in my flamer 172 after going to the gym.

I keep seeing a silver 182 on Wollaton Vale / Trowell Road in Wollaton about 3 times a week around 5.15pm.

Anyone seen me? :eek:

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Reg plate starts YR02 ;)

Didn't realise so many people in Nottm owned RenaultSports, any meets planned?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ill look out for you then ;) there used to be one at east midlands services but doesnt seem to happen any more :(

ITB BG 182
^^ was that on Sunday John as i was driving to carlton ?? :)

What did you get banned for?! :eek:
Yea it was on sunday
135 in a 60..... if your going to get banned for speeding make it a good one.

There was loads of meets arranged in nottingham just seems like since i aint been out an about they have all died off as most now just go to mfn which gets boring, same shi t differnt day.
Mind you come november ill be back on the case of cs meets again.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^ thats would have been me then!!

135 in a 60 what was you doing that speed for? :S who caught you?

MFN is pants id have to agree!

ITB BG 182
^ thats would have been me then!!

135 in a 60 what was you doing that speed for? :S who caught you?

MFN is pants id have to agree!
i was racing a mate in his saab tubby, need i say who won.... an my friends in blue caught me but they didnt have video, laser, vascar or photo just went on 2 police officer statements.
MFN same s**t differnt day.
When im up an running again im planning on quiet a few meets togo places or out to some where atleast an also looking at a nurburgh run if people would want to.

haha, racing a Saab? hardly worth the effort is it? certainly not worth a ban!!

Paul, my parents live in Selston so I'm often out your way, never seen an inferno on the road tho!