ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 - Now on bilsteins

Fitted some B14s to my 182, so of course a few pics had to be taken!

How it was before lowered on only apex springs:

IMG_0006.jpg

And now after, think I might lower the front a little more, will see how it goes.

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Looks spot on! How are the bilsteins on the road? Thinking of these for my own

So far they have been spot on. Nice and firm, but smooth at she same time. Not crashy like the apex springs were. Havn't been on a long drive yet though!

Looking good pal, good to see it getting looked after ;)

Thanks. Haha, yeah, no need to worry about that! :D

Looks great, cant go wrong with 2118's and lows :)

Would like to know this also as there not damping adjustable iirc.

Cheers. See above. :)

I put a set of b14's on my cup packed 182 a few months back and they're pretty impressive.
Is your 182 cup packed 60mm?

Looking good :approve:

Looks very nice mate

Thanks guys.

Looks great. I've had Bilstein B14s on mine for 20 months or so and they have been faultless both on the road and on track. Good choice :)

Looking forward to see how they are on track, but they do feel great on the road.

I'd personally bring it down a touch at the front but it looks good.

Aye, think I will lower the front a bit more. Got to get some solid top mounts first though, then take it from there.

Looks lovely.

What's the black line down the edge of the door?

Its like a rubber edge trim. It covers up where a previous owner has damaged the doors off a wall or something. Was too late in being fitted though :(

looks lovely that mate!

Thanks.

Me too, needs a bit of rake!

Looks tidy though.

Well as long as its not reverse rake! haha. Cheers