ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno and trophy following one another- A34 Nr Oxford

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Just pulled out of the BP station on the dual carriage way...I think it was the A34. Looked pretty cool together....I was in a silver VX :)

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
:cool: yes it was us coming back from Oxford. The Trophy was Andy's.

Great pics Dom. Can't wait to see Pacey's pics!:rasp:

Renault Sport clio 1
saw you too driving up the A43! Going across the third roundabout?

I was in my Black 172!

182FF c/w Recaros
That could of been us (Inferno and Trophy) too lol.

I'm not from the area so the roads are a little hazy to me but A43 sounds familiar.

Up towards Silverstone area ish?

We did see a few 172/182 on the other side of the road though:)

Megane 230 R26
I'm not from the area so the roads are a little hazy to me but A43 sounds familiar.

Up towards Silverstone area ish?

Yes the Silverstone Bypass is part of the A43... Wrong road though because they're talking about the A34 that runs from the M3 up past Newbury, Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford, etc up to Bicester/A41/M40 area... ;)

RS_meet_24_03_162.gif

Another angle

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
:cool: yes it was us coming back from Oxford. The Trophy was Andy's.

In the area and no txt? Was it something I said? LOL ;)

:eek: Arghhh! :eek: Sorry! We didn't go to Oxford town, and we got a bit lost on the way to James'.... and arrived at destination 6hrs late... we stopped at Silverstone for me to pick up my SRC passes and there was teh 2 hrs endurance Britcar Race :cool:
So had a look around for a bit....

On Sunday, quick drive in the afternoon when we recovered and then home.
Promise I'll tell you next time...

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
Well we didn't know what state we would be in on the Sunday, but no doubt next time, we will be going for a drive again.

Next meet is go karting in Leics/Notts We 14-15/04 and there is a thread!!