ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno - how rare???

172 cup
Had my eye on a 182 Inferno for a few weeks now - just wondered how rare they are.

Also its up for £6700 is that too much?? Its got 32k on the clock

koi

Audi S1
There were 148 Inferno 182's registered.

I'm not a fan of the colour though, looks a bit too orangey for me.

Not got a car
paid £5900 for my Inferno week or so ago, 40k on the clock. 2005

Didnt see hardly any at FCS

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's coz they are rubbish. innit
Flol, it's not the most popular colour, but life would be boring if we all like the same colour. Racing Blue is the only 182 specific colour I really like. Flame, Monaco and Mondial are all better colours IMO.

172 cup
Flol, it's not the most popular colour, but life would be boring if we all like the same colour. Racing Blue is the only 182 specific colour I really like. Flame, Monaco and Mondial are all better colours IMO.

Agreed - its all down to personal preference anyway and I love them:) only colours I would have over the Inferno are RB or LY

A ANIMAL
On the plus side, they're not likely to turn pink in the future. ;)
not if i keep enough dirt on it - that will protect it from the sun!!

Lol - i know. they should have kept flame red for the 182. i <3 flame red!!

182 Cup
Orange is the best colour. Presented evidence:

Most popular juice flavour in the world - Orange.
Best roadside assistance company - RAC (the AA don't race in the BTCC)
Colour of T5PHY's avatar - Orange.
Best fizzy drink - Tango.
Best mobile phone company - Orange.
Colour of Lusty - Orange.

All imo of course.

172 cup
I didnt ask for a debate as to whether people like it LOL, although people are indeed entitled to their opinion.

Me personally I LOVE IT

Titanium 182
Tyssen is the one your looking at the inferno cup evans halshaw have for sale ?
They were unwilling to do a deal on it for me, better off looking private.

Family Bus
FPMSL @ The Niath/Luara.

Chick, want it. get it. Think it's a tad overpriced though, you could get something similar spec'd for a lot less.

Also, if you are financing, please make sure you get a good deal, it's a f**king nightmare if you don't!

you may know it, clio?
Get it!

Not many about, seems a fair price and i think they can be very nicely modded. Might catch me in something like that ;)

ITB'd MK1
sounds a bit pricey to me, but if it's a good one, it might be worth it. Negotiate the price down and remember its going to need a cambelt pretty soon despite the mileage (guessing a 54 reg??)