ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inferno love!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hiya folks,

Clio got some love today! fingers are still sore from all the cleaning! had all the wheels off and srp'd them at the back! (after a good clean) came up rather well - as i previously painted them to match the fronts! polished all arches /shocks/ springs /arms etc etc and re painted calipers :approve: things do take a little longer to get the finish i like (as it gets older) 23k on the clock now and 4.5 years old!
could do with a s/s exhaust some time as exhaust take some rubbing down to get a good finish too!

have been thinking about getting rid of it but i think id miss her! :eek: few photos for you to enjoy!

DSCF0921.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

DSCF0920.jpg

DSCF0915.jpg

the money shot! :rasp:
DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0913.jpg

DSCF0914.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

DSCF0911.jpg

DSCF0916.jpg

DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0907.jpg

i know you have all seen pics before but i use the car every day in all weathers! takes some keeping clean tbh! (especially with it getting older) had it 2 years now! ;)

+ found this lol sums the car up tbh

nextjacket009-1.jpg

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
You need to get out more. Lol love the commitment though fella. Wish I had the patience to do that to my inferno.

I'm starting to get suspicious of what the underside front looks like. We only ever get pics of the backside :rasp:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
  AG200|981 Cayman
Its so clean underneath, wish i had the patience to do this but i get bored after just washing the car.