ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno rear bumper repair - quick question

Having washed my b**ch today, I've noticed that some dickless piece of s**t has managed to fook my back bumper up.

Damage is a slight graze about 4 inches long and down to plastic for about an inch. The graze is between the tailpipes and the real damage is above the right pipe. This is all on the section above the black plastic trim. The damage is paint only and doesnt appear to have deformed the bumper at all.

Ball park - what would I be looking at for a Renault bodyshop to fix this? I have no claims protection and an excess of £250. Opinions or advice very welcome :eek: My main concern is that it's Inferno metalic and I want an exact match, especially under sodium street lighting.

I thought that when something like this happened I would be fuming, but I'm actually quite chilled out about it, despite wishing impending death on the driver who did it :rasp:

106 GTi
Not worth seeing if you have a half decent Chips Away type outfit in your area first?