ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno touch up pens no longer made by Renault :-(

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Took my car in for the bonnet catch inspection today and although I don't particularly need to do any touching up other than maybe a few stone chips I thought I'd get some while there. It seems as above they've stopped making it now. I also checked at Halfords and they didn't have any!
So does anyone know where I can get some from thats a good match?

Thanks.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I've only ever had spray cans made up by them so can't say tbh.

i have got a touch up pen for my focus that I got the other day that I need to test (nice guy gave it to me for nothing too :))

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've still got the original one that came with that car ;)

(I think)

I found Halfords to be a little off for mixing. My last clio I colour coded the door strips and the paint from halfords stood out a mile too light two times I tried. Mate had RB mixed by them looked alright on it's own but up to the car it's a noticeable difference.

Ive had some paint mixed by AutoPaint St. Helens before and the mix was spot on and the price was cheaper even with postage!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Magic, what would you want for it?:)

Just postage costs BUT and this is a huge but, I'm not 100% sure where it is, if i do have it it's currently 650 miles from me, and as off Monday it will be nearly 7000 miles from me for the next 6 weeks lol.

So you're looking at roughly a 12 week time scale.....