ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno V6

fiesta 1.25
BabyJesusCry.jpg

LOL

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
^^ you dont clean yours do you LOL ^ ive never seen you around and i look out for you all the time :(

Honestly mate, I clean it too bloody much! It will be going on for three times in the space of 7 days because it has kept getting s**t on it. I live in the Bridgford area.

Do you go to MFN? I went last Sunday to laugh at all the cars for half an hour was alright. Perhaps could have an informal meet up there?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ you dont clean yours do you LOL ^ ive never seen you around and i look out for you all the time :(

Honestly mate, I clean it too bloody much! It will be going on for three times in the space of 7 days because it has kept getting s**t on it. I live in the Bridgford area.

Do you go to MFN? I went last Sunday to laugh at all the cars for half an hour was alright. Perhaps could have an informal meet up there?

still havent seen you about! i went to MFN (only the once) when it was a car meet - as you say to have a laugh the place is full of chavs!! i had my silver 182 at the time and i didnt hardly dear park it LOL (looked far to posh) thats all i could stand it last time!! the place gets rougher!! ill keep an eye out for you ;) used to live in bridgford when i was little (nr forest ground) let me know when you go again we will park out the way of the chavs!!

Last edited:
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
only 3 colours worth having in the Vee

Lunar Grey

LY

Acid Yellow!!

not keen on Mars Red, Illiad blue, silver, Black or that Inferno tripe

;)

Gaz

Last edited: