ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno V6

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
There are only 2 in the country according to the stats!! anyone fancy photoshoping one or anyone have any pics!?! id love to see what it would look like - obviously heaven :rasp:

Last edited:
  Porsche Boxster987S
HERE U GO

img_2419_214-1.jpg

infernovee2.jpg

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ooooh very nice i couldnt find one for love or money!!! very very nice!!!!

The Daddy in inferno!!!!! hubba hubba!!!

LY V6 with Recaros
Would love to one in the metal! Probably very slim chances though if there's only 2.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
oooh very nice!!! ^^ pretty special i think! ;)

(i meant you debs LOL)

any more jamie??

There is one round TomSX's way, he's put up pics of it before.

Paul, i've never seen one for sale - ever !

Tbh though, i'm not overly keen on them in inferno.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Inferno is one of those colours that looks mint some times (amazing) and very dull when the suns not shining ill admit! :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Inferno is one of those colours that looks mint some times (amazing) and very dull when the suns not shining ill admit! :)
truer words shall never be spoken. recaro's look good regardless of light.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ you dont clean yours do you LOL ^ ive never seen you around and i look out for you all the time :(

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
There is one round TomSX's way, he's put up pics of it before.

Paul, i've never seen one for sale - ever !

Tbh though, i'm not overly keen on them in inferno.

That one i put a pic up of was the one you're referring to, i nabbed it from another thread TomSX had posted in.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=286831&page=2&highlight=inferno+v6

Its in Clevedon mate, the pic posted of it earlier is taken by Clevedon Sea front.

this is getting boring now :boring:

Chris, its just a bad photoshop mate, the original looks fine.