ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infernos, Liquid Yellows & Racing Blues With Standard 182 SILVER Alloys...?

Hi everyone...

Has anyone got pics of the above, with the standard 182 Silver alloys, i.e. the non-anthracite ones.

Im looking to get a 182 in one of these colours around march time, but im not really a fan of the anthracite alloys, and ive not seen any pics of these colours with the silver alloys because everyone has the cup suspension pack! :cool:

I'll still get both cup packs (if possible) but id be looking to swap the anthracite ones for silver ones.

Hope this makes sense, and if anyone is selling a 182 around that time of year, with less than 10K miles, for around 10K, i wil be interested, preferably Inferno, as i may not get a liquid yellow for this price.

Cheers

Mark

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Jeeze the 3 worst colours! lol...**Runs for cover** Buy Black, silver or Artic for the love of god.

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Jeeze the 3 worst colours! lol...**Runs for cover** Buy Black, silver or Artic for the love of god.

hehe, i had a black dynamique before, and i have a silver car now...so fancy a change :approve:

I would definetly consider arctic blue, but there a few of them around, so i would like a wild colour! lol

howie p said:
im sure people will be more than willing to swap with you.

Im sure they would, since everyone on here seems willing!!

Justin - Cheers for that, just got to find the other 2 colours now...the best 2 :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
AJRMOTORSPORT said:

No accounting fot domr taste!! lol.;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pah to you's then!! lol... Just personaly preference, i mean, if everyone has as good taste as me, we'd all be drivin flame red 172's with turini's ! lol ;)

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Pah to you's then!! lol... Just personaly preference, i mean, if everyone has as good taste as me, we'd all be drivin flame red 172's with turini's ! lol ;)

well id certainly say that is the best colour for a 172, closely followed by the blue! :)

A well built VW
Do they still do the petrol blue ? Thats the colour to go for Rare as Fcuk and looks the danglies

ontopic im sure theres some in the gallery

Ad

MK2 FRS
Jonas7 said:
yeah, adtmits has good taste *Inferno 182*

pics??
clio024.gif

clio018.jpg

clio016.jpg

clio017.jpg

Hows that for you mate:D

Lovit!!!!

Clio 182 liquid yellow
Mine has not the standard wheels, but they are silver and the clio is in liquid yellow ;) :D
Dark%20Desire-050904201058.jpg

i heard there were only 9 petrol blue made!

cheers for the pics guys, neither of them have the lighter alloys tho!!! I guess not many people have the 182 with cup suspension in those colours! i cant decide which is the best!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Jonas7 said:
i heard there were only 9 petrol blue made!

cheers for the pics guys, neither of them have the lighter alloys tho!!! I guess not many people have the 182 with cup suspension in those colours! i cant decide which is the best!!

You mean without cup suspension??

cheers for that!! thats the sort of pics im looking for, anyone going to get some of the liquid yellow and inferno with those wheels?! :approve:

Megane Mk4
imo its one of the better colours, along with yellow and the trophys red colour :D
The silver/black/deep blues are too common for me ;) lol