ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Info on a 172 Exclusive??????

scd

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi every one, Does anybody have any information on a 172 exclusive (Y363 LET) in the Leicester area?

scd

That 1 specific please, viewing the car tomoz. The car is a Cat d I know that much.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
wouldn't bother with any insurance loss cars, theres plenty of others about...

scd

It was up for £3495 dropped to £3000 over the phone, it was a complete dog.

Ive had a few insurance write off's before and Ive never had any problems, but if you can get a photo of the damage and judge for yourself.

Red Clio 197 F1
Never had an insurance write off, and never want to either!!

Exclusive is erm exclusive but I wouldn't go for it, no real better or more exclusive than a phase 1.

get pics and insurance quotes before entering in to any deals.

Clio 182 Trophy
Is this no.85??
Spoke to the previous owner/dealer. Car was cat d, stolen recovered, sat in field and electrics were destroyed by mice (and i would expect dealer had cheapest job possible to fix). He lost £400 on car and told me he would never buy another 172! Grrrrr!

scd

Viewed it on the weekend, didn't buy.
I don't mind buying cat d cars as long as they've had a good repair and were in excellent pre accident cond\ This was crap, bad repair, scuffs & dinks all over. It looked like it had a tough life.............

scd

No 85 thats the one.............
On the HPI report the car is showing cat d, not stolen and 39 seperate searches since 2003.