ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Info on ITG Maxogen kit for 172

Hi to ya all, first crack on the forum, being enjoying it over past few weeks.

Anyway, i have being talking to ITG about their Maxogen Induction Kit for the 172 & Cup. They are at the stage where tooling is being set up so it should be available in a couple of months. But i noticed someone talking about this system on their Cup (Jellyhead i think) wondered if anyone knew of him/her? ITG told me this person has being running around "testing" the kit (what a chore ;) ) they say it produced great results, and a wicked induction roar above 4K?

So who is this luck b*****d? and is it really that good a kit?

S2000

Ive spoken to someone about this kit and they told me to call back in ooooh about sometime next week now.

You are right it is Jellyhead that spoke about it on here. Hows it coming along Jelly head, any news?

i have one for my lotus and they do work.

But i have ordered a piper one for the 172 as they look the same and are a bit cheaper.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Think this persons details are listed under the club discounts in the members forum as there is someone dealing with ITG stuff in that.