ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injectors...

Car  Iceberg 172
Hi guys,

Having running issues with my car, I think one of my injectors has packed up.

For the life of me I can't find them on the internet anywhere!!!

Could someone either tell me where they are or let me know how much they are roughly please???!!!
 
Try ebay for them, 1.2 ones ive seen for about £25 odd, no idea on 172 ones though.

Eurocarparts might be of help?
 
Eurocarparts don't list them for a 172, I can get a 2nd hand set, I think a set of 4 for the 172 is a tad over £250.
 
Back
Top