ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inside Condensation

Clio MK3
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, anybody else experience condensation on the windscreen primarily and other windows overnight? My car is a Clio MK3 2006 1.4L, and have owned it since the start of December which is my first car, so I apologize now if this has a simple fix and me not knowing due to my poor mechanical knowledge;) I have just ordered some silicone bags which I will be placing on the dash over night to help this problem, but I know this is not a permanent fix. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks,

Connor.

Clio MK3
What would be the best places to look for a leak that would cause this? Tomorrow I am going to have a good look in the car, boot and engine to ensure the water passages in the engine from the windscreen are clear.

Feel the carpets all round, If its got a leak you'll always have a condensation problem.. could be a door seal, heater matrix etc etc

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My mum has a mk3 and tonight i noticed the windscreen has terrible condensation. How do you get to the bulkhead drains?

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Take the wipers off and the plastic panel. the o/s drain is really small and you need to cut the end off it.