ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inside The Barn

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Jesus! He's not short of a quid or two is he?

Fair play though, if I had the money i'd collect cars like football stickers too.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
He's obviously very good at something he does for work!

Epic collection and really cool garage too :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just because you can. One to drive. One to store. I would.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
The guy drove the silver Enzo to Le Mans this year, same reg in my pic

9167826488_0c9b21e0a3_z.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i was going to say im sure thats the one at LeMans. Guy had driven it all the the way, little bit of a hero. Was jusrt a car to him

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Was there not someone on here with a trophy that bought it from that place?

Mind seeing photos of all those cars and then a trophy? Lol

Could have been a different place though

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like how people on Cliosport blank the plates of their £3k clios, but this bloke just fires up millions of quids worth of ferraris with the plates on show! Top boy.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
There's a Dubai guy that does the standard London holiday thing with 3 Veyrons. 1 Standard, 1 thats some sort of Special edition and a Supersport. WHAT WENT WRONG IN MY LIFE!?

Audi A5
I like how people on Cliosport blank the plates of their £3k clios, but this bloke just fires up millions of quids worth of ferraris with the plates on show! Top boy.

Maybe because people will 'clone' a clio's reg. I doubt many Ferrari owners will need to worry about insurance, fuel etc.

Oh and lol @ the position of the plates on them Enzo's.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Maybe because people will 'clone' a clio's reg. I doubt many Ferrari owners will need to worry about insurance, fuel etc.

Oh and lol @ the position of the plates on them Enzo's.

Yeah can't see someone thinking "I will copy that Enzo's plate for my Enzo and then I can get around paying congestion charge". Flol.