ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Instagram

If they're creative with those sorts of shots then yeh, by all means I'll look at them. But if it's just a crap shot of someones dinner, that doesn't appeal to me.

I gave up on flickr. So much s**t on there it's unreal.

500px is WAYYYYYY better. The standard of work on there is incredible. I quite often spend 10mins or so browsing on there for inspiration.

When are you going to upload some shots to IG then Dan? ;)

Lol. I attempted some sort of rainy/window thing the other day. But binned it.

For the last few weeks I've barely done more than eat, sleep and play xbox. So in answer to your question.. Soon ;)

Goliath I
Got this few days ago and man it's addictive. I keep taking pictures of anything just to see what I can make of it!

andy31662 if anyone's interested...

Red
Y'all being stalked.

I really need to give this ago instead of just thinking that would be awesome photo.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just put Instapad on my iPad which makes viewing the photos on the iPad easier.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Got this few days ago and man it's addictive. I keep taking pictures of anything just to see what I can make of it!

andy31662 if anyone's interested...

Just had a look through some of yours.... Some great shots on there.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just signed upto this on the new 4s, added a few of you. Mines bensambrook if anyone is interested

Inferno 182 Cup
this could be half decent, im in. >>> hi_im_steve <<< i like a good ol photo, shame the ones i take are shoddy :(

Storm Grey 200
Bit of iPhone macro

74fe50d239ed11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Don't really know how to get people liking my pictures, maybe they're just all crap lol. Anyway I'm 'KingKayzee' :)

RS Megane DCi 175
Must admit I've grown a little weary of flickr these days too - more of a community on things like Instagram!

Instagram username: whatmattdoes

Goliath I
I've noticed 2 things with Instagram...

People like cats

and

People like tree's

They're the ones which seem to get liked by random people with me anyway

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Had it a while, just made the decision to use it properly - I'm hoping it forces me to look more creatively at things I see every day/when out and about, and might in turn help my creative process when working on a brief.

Following a few of you from this thread - impressed! Nice regular updated from Dan Freeman too.

Decided to give this a try. Going to stick to a particular filter but stuck between earlybird and brannan. What filter if any do you use?

+1

You seem to do a lot of traveling Dan, I'm also surprised your allowed to take pictures in airports so freely!

Tell me about it!

Thats what I love about the iPhone camera, it's a lot more subtle than a massive D3 and lens! Photography in airports isn't normally a problem, apart from the few areas where they specifically say 'no photography'. I never had any issues even when walking around with my Nikon.

Your phots on instagram are bloody awesome mate!

Thanks. I've decided to include iPhone and Nikon shots, so my feed won't just be iPhone shots from now.

^ Followed :)

Oh and tip for everyone. If you want to get noticed more, USE TAGS!!!

Find the popular tags (relevant to your photo) and use them, people will find your photos that way.

^ Followed :)

Oh and tip for everyone. If you want to get noticed more, USE TAGS!!!

Find the popular tags (relevant to your photo) and use them, people will find your photos that way.

Ohh tags... im so new I dont know how too lol!! Can you tag exisiting photos?