ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance and occupation

Clio 182

I have this problem whenever they ask what industry I work in, as its media - I cant use any of the online quotes because they all seem to have a clause in them stating that the quote isnt valid for that... I dont risk it myself.

Audi S3 225

Thx for replying arianne, I posted twice by accident and tried deleting my first post, I’m back on dialup for the time being and it keeps playing up. Didn’t see you had replied until after I deleted the post. This forums weird lol.

Clio 182

Lol, I wondered where it went - didnt think it was that offensive a reply! My insurance is always high but prob more so coz I live in London...

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Arianne on 04 March 2005

I have this problem whenever they ask what industry I work in, as its media - I cant use any of the online quotes because they all seem to have a clause in them stating that the quote isnt valid for that... I dont risk it myself.
My older sister is a broadcast journalist and she has to pay a hefty insurance premium simply because she works for the media. Is it in case you piss off the masses and they vandalise your car?!

don't

they dont like labourers either

went to add my dad as 2nd driver but as he is a labourer it went up instead of down, so didnt put him on

put on some IT ppl instead