ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance companies - please help me understand?

Ok so last night out of interest I got a quote on my Astra for the misses on her own. She got a provisional for Christmas which came this week so she's owned it less than a month. I stated this on all the details I thought looking £2000+ it came back... £600 :/.

I did it for myself, 4 years driving 3 years no claims and I'm a year older than her... £830?

So please how does this work or is it a random figure generated? I'm failing to understand its calculated on risk is this based on she probably won't have an Astra for her first car? Or what?

Cheers!

MR2 Mk1.5
We offer annual and temporary learner driver insurance so feel free to get in touch.

As mentioned, the risk difference between a provisional driver and a new driver is huge.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance
Tel: 01707 6425562

aaDriftworks-Img-Quotes4_zps38236cd9.jpg

We offer annual and temporary learner driver insurance so feel free to get in touch.

As mentioned, the risk difference between a provisional driver and a new driver is huge.

Thanks

(I'm assuming with my car being modified it would cost quite a bit)

Ollie
Sky Insurance
Tel: 01707 6425562

aaDriftworks-Img-Quotes4_zps38236cd9.jpg

Cheers Ollie!

Shall definitely keep it in mind when we get some money together again Christmas has crippled us lol the joys of monthly wages.

Last edited: